Alright! Time to update on my goals for the 2015 year and set my goals for 2016!
My original 2015 goals post can be found here: New Year’s Goals
1) Run a 10k. Specifically, the Bolder Boulder. – CHECK! I ran not only the Bolder Boulder, but also the Rock n Roll Half Marathon in October! Woo hoo!
2) Blog – I’m giving this one a CHECK! I did this one more-or-less consistently
3) Read. – CHECK! I didn’t finish the whole list I had set out for myself because I ended up diverging for some book clubs and books-into-movies and recommended books. But, in all, I read 49 books on my goodreads account, and most of them were books I wouldn’t normally gravitate too! Some were great…. some were not…
4) Read my Bible. – CHECK Every day for a year! I’m ready to start branching out on this one, and I hope to continue this habit into the new year with a bit more variety.
5) Declutter/Organize my house. – Well, I got about 3/4 of the way through. Then I started my masters and I didn’t have time. I did purge a lot of clutter though. I hope to get started again on this sometime in the spring or summer.
Overall, a fairly successful year! I stuck to 4/5 of my resolutions! Woo hoo! I’ll publish my 2016 goals in a separate post.